[Klug-general] free 50" monitor

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:30:19 UTC 2012

I remember having a 19" at uni (snigger).
At the time I regretted not spending the extra £50/£60 for 21" but I was a
poor student and that was a big ask.

It was wonderful for gaming and I could get so much info on the screen. It
took up most of the desk (I didn't have space to rest my wrists properly)
and crying it up the four flights of steps to my flat hurt like crazy! Oh
but it was good... I ended giving it away, storing it was hard work and the
flat screen I now use is much easier on my eyes.