[Klug-general] Remainder of donation money

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 14:26:16 UTC 2012

On 23/02/12 12:14, Stephen Ryan wrote:
> stupid problems, make you stupid.
> don't do them and for christ sake, plz take me off this list somehow.
>
> sounds more like the womans institute than linux group.

On the contrary, the Women's Institute is a well organised group who
regularly have high quality speakers to give quality talks on a variety
of interesting subjects.  Speakers are allotted a set period and woe
betide those who fail to be engaging or overstep the time.

I suspect that the members of the WI also, in general, have a better
grasp of English grammar than Mr Ryan.