[Klug-general] wanted: db advice/crashcourse for helping clean cracked wp site

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:16:24 UTC 2012

Dude, don't trust any configuration on it.
Log in to the host control panel, change ALL. Passwords.
Remove all extra users.
Blow out all the data.
Start again using a backup of the content.
Someone. Has got in and is. Intent on staying in.
The only way to be sure you get rid of the nasty stuff is to get rid of
everything.

Ask yourself, does someone in China need Access to this host. If not then
they shouldn't have it and shouldn't have had it.