[Klug-general] Linux Audio

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:25:14 UTC 2012

James
I'd be very interested in that, iuf I could make the date
I could probably locate a copy of Puppy studio, [If I can locate one, as the dev threw a wobbly...] which is a lightweight realtime kernel Musician's delight, apparently, featuring many recording/mixing/processing effects apps, including alsa, jack, and others
here's a review of an earlier version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=36t8KGQp0VE

Aitch :)