[Klug-general] 42U Cabinet Available

Roger Gammans rgammans at gammascience.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 12:56:29 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:46:05PM +0000, James Blake wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I will shortly be moving back to Dorset from Kent and I have a 42U cabinet
> that someone can have for 50 qui

I might be interesting if my new house move
goes ahead (our buyer is playing silly buggers at the moment).

I'm not quite surte how I'll move it , and I'll want to make sure
I can get it in where I've planned for the servers.

TTFN
--
Roger.
Master of Peng Shui.      (Ancient oriental art of Penguin Arranging)