[Klug-general] High Availability - Corosync

Peter Childs PChilds at bcs.org.uk
Tue Jul 3 12:33:54 UTC 2012

On 26 June 2012 18:50, Peter Childs <PChilds at bcs.org.uk> wrote:

> On 26 June 2012 18:20, James Morris <jwm.art.net at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 26 June 2012 16:31, Peter Childs <PChilds at bcs.org.uk> wrote:

>> > Already done and several other versions on that and it does not make any
>> > difference.
>>
>> Not that I know anything about any of this, but, what does the debug
>> info actually say? Would it be possible to upload it to pastebin (if
>> it's so large)... maybe there's a clue in there?
>>

> First 500 lines form syslog at 6:30 this morning (when logrotate started a
> new file) it repeats about ever 3 seconds..........
>
> http://pastebin.com/2ZhtkKsx
>
> Peter

For shear interests sake, Its decided to stop filling the logs up.......

I ended up having one of the two nodes down (I was trying to sort out the
network cables....) and noticed while it was down that the other machines
logs had gone quite....... so I cleared the last few lines of junk out of
that (some debug I had added to get HA Postgresql to work which is a bit
bleeding edge.....) and it was back to near normal......

When I brought the other node back the logs stayed quite.

Hence problem solved even if I don't know why.......

Peter.