[Klug-general] OT: Laptop

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Sun Jul 8 14:30:21 UTC 2012

I have a laptop, I'm looking to sell (for my sister) If it does not go it
will go up on EBay or maybe GumTree....

Its a

HP DV1000 1G Memory Wifi-G, Bluetooth, Intel Pentium M 1.73GHz

Had a over heating issue, but I've cleaned it out and its much better now.
(Looking on Google overheating issues seam to be a common problem with this
model)

No Power supply (19V) - Battery lasts about an hour, (am using my spare to
test it currently) (one can be got for under £15 I think)

Currently freshly installed with Ubuntu 12.04 and fully working.

Open to Offers.

Peter.