[Klug-general] LAMP start up problem

Alan Buchel alan at communitytechnology.org.uk
Mon Jul 23 11:05:41 UTC 2012

tail -f /var/log/apache/access.log or error.log will help diagnose php
and file issues (precise log names differ according to distro)

For troubleshooting mysql purposes I normally use the root mysql user
credentials for php auth instead of "mick".

Also phpmyadmin is usually an easy install, allowing you to get a gui
view of your mysql db's, permissions etc.