[Klug-general] OT C/C++/PHP job available

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 12:02:04 UTC 2012

Usually yes but in their email to me:

I'd like to take you up on your offer to email the KLUG list,
www.ioncube.com/jobs <http://www.ioncube.com/jobs> its a universal one
we use, just in the email text I'd say C has priority over C++/PHP as if
they don't really know the other 2 its not a real issue just takes
longer to bring them up to speed but they will need to really know their
stuff in C.