[Klug-general] HackerNews

Andrew Spode Miller spode at justfdi.com
Wed Mar 14 13:38:15 UTC 2012

Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if any of you have seen HackerNews, but they have a meetup in
London every month. Free beer and pizza.

There's a real mix of people there - it's mainly developer focussed, but
plenty of Linux peeps with a start-up community vibe. They do some really
interesting talks as well on a variety of different topics.

On that note - I'm going to be doing a talk this month on colour theory and
how people with no design skills can still understand and implement.

http://www.meetup.com/HNLondon/ <- the Meet Up

http://news.ycombinator.com/ - Their news site, I read it every day and has
a great mix of things.

Maybe it'll interest some people as our own meets/talks seem to have
disappeared some what...

Spode