[Klug-general] Games

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:14:56 UTC 2012

On 2 May 2012 09:36,  <alex.layfield at sky.com> wrote:
> Morning all!
>
> I know this sounds silly, but I'm having a big issue with a lot of my clients who I try & convert over to Linux.
>
> They're not that computer literate on the whole, and tend to use PCs for the average usage:
>
> Internet Shopping
> Internet Banking
> Moving Images
> Music
> Word Processing
> Spreadsheets
> Pdf Reading
> Photo Storage
> Minor Photo Manipulation
> &
> Solitaire/Hearts/Spider
>
> Which looks TERRIBLE!
>
> Ideas? Options? Replacements?

My first thoughts on this are the Gnome games collection but I only
ever install them because they have a good version of single-player
version of Mahjongg which IMO is the only game worth playing in that
bunch.

On the odd occasion I actually feel like playing a game, then browsing
through http://happypenguin.com sometimes reveals something
interesting (and sometimes games that make me feel nauseous ;-)

Afraid I don't play games much.
James.