[Klug-general] Meeting Themes

Thomas Edward Groves teg451013 at freeuk.com
Mon May 7 05:07:52 UTC 2012

Excellent selection, particularly at the start.
I'm looking for a photo viewer that lets me pass my selected images
straight to something like the Gimp.
Also some low down on scanning film would be interesting.

As for talking about anything: I've never tried it and I doubt I can say
much of interest.

Tom