[Klug-general] Meeting Themes

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Sat May 12 17:05:30 UTC 2012

If I were to put forward the date of the last Saturday of July as the
first attempt with the new format at Medway, what would be the response?
The theme I will take as 'Media'.

This gives us a month nearly a couple of months to get things together.
Any ideas for presentations please let me know, and don't forget if you
need help talk to me.

To give everyone a break from one talk after another then I will give
some gaps between for general chat etc, will break the day up a bit.

Of course the thing rests of interesting things to talk about so please
don't let it be just me coming up with stuff, I know you all have plenty
of good ideas for stuff.

Thanks
Kev,