[Klug-general] NFS + GIDs

jwm- art.net jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:57:08 UTC 2012

I'm halfway there now. Changed /etc/idmapd.conf on both client and server
so that Nobody-User and Nobody-Group all specify my common user/group. The
client sees all files as owned by common user and common group. The server
sees files created on the server as owned by user who created them, but
files created on client are owned by 65534 - which is the id of the nobody
user in debian (nobody user under arch is 99).