[Klug-general] Android Development

Matte the.chaotician at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 05:35:09 UTC 2012

I've always had trouble getting the Android Emulator to run on
Netbooks (I've had three in the past it's never worked), I always put
it down to a lack of processor overhead, and used my Desktop box or a
more powerful laptop to do any android stuff.

</my2pence>

Cheers,

Matt "could do with some more processor overhead" Hearn
www.matthearn.co.uk

On 13 September 2012 13:25, kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk