[Klug-general] October Meet

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 19:03:46 UTC 2012

On 17/09/12 07:37, Peter Childs wrote:

> I thought the idea was to find a location away from Medway/Maidstone
> as we ve has lots of need here in recent years.... both at icm and
> before that at Mid-Kent.
>
> Peter

I'm not against that area and from what I remember the turn outs were
good so that shows that people can get there which is the important bit.

Yes, I would like to get more locations spread around the county to give
everyone a chance as that was my aim several years ago and still is.
Locations will always be an issue and right now October is closing in
and I need to find somewhere quickly and easily as the next month or so
is jam packed and I don't have time to spend looking and chasing.

I like being busy and my candle has multiple ends, in fact I just throw
it straight on the fire. :-)

Hopefully see you all somewhere in October.

Still looking for anyone with anything they want to talk about.

Thanks
Kev,