[Klug-general] General GPS questions

jwm.art.net at gmail.com jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:48:04 UTC 2012

The problem with the smartphone approach is I don't have a GPS enabled one (and due to contract can't get one for several months).

You wouldn't catch me dead with one of those bottle dynamos unless they've improved a thousand fold since my childhood. A modern hub dynamo I might be more tempted by.

I'm going to try the bryton software in wine tonight and there's a project on github (w/o code at present) to access the bryton devices natively in linux which I could at least send some data to.

Thanks
James.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange