[Klug-general] Why is Minecraft so darn addictive?

james morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:24:08 UTC 2013

I was quite addicted to it for a while too but Minecraft eventually
succumbed to the exact same fate as every other game I've ever owned:
I just couldn't be bothered to waste any more time on it. Even that
my-most-favourite of games - programming - has at this very moment got
one foot caught in a bear trap, lying wearing on the ground, fallen,
loss all vitality...