[Klug-general] Google Chats

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 09:36:50 UTC 2013

I did have a series of specific dates set in my Google Calendar but it
appears my issues with calendar sync has lost them, so, as provisional
dates I will try and clear my Sundays from next weekend (28th April)
every other Sunday from that one so (12th May, etc) at 8pm UK time,
don't need to make it every two weeks, I think that will be way way too
often, but those particular Sundays I know I could possible make not
that I need to be there. I know there will be clashes.

No idea about topics or how well it will work to be honest over Google
as far as show and tell kind of things. Anyone got any ideas on this?

Kev