[Klug-general] disk space issue

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:36:54 UTC 2013

I've been looking into these and it looks likes it's a
moodle specific thing. We it set to backup to a mapped shared folder. This
folder had a brain fart and had decided not to play ball. I looks like
moodle instead of popping an error that it couldn't backup and stopping had
instead continued to write a bunch of temp files.

I've had to manually go through the course and tidy out old backups and
helpfully when the 24 hours maintenance task kicks in the trashfolder will
empty and i'll a whole heap of space back.