[Klug-general] Kent History and Library centre

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Fri Aug 23 19:06:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This is a great start and well done for James to sort this. I've been
trying to get this moving but Maidstone is a long way but glad it has
been secured.

As to the frequency I see in the email conversation was about every
three months. Are you going to stick with that James? If so that is
handy, I can't make this first one as my son's birthday party (I have
bouncy castle police duties), the next month or so I am also out in
London for the Oct slot to do some PR for the book.

Really hope it goes well and I will see you all soon.

Kev