[Klug-general] WYSIWYG HTML Editor Recommentation?

Brian Reay brian.reay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 22:11:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

Another confession.....

I've nearly always used MS Frontpage to generate my Websites. I know, it is
a dreadful thing to admit but I hope people will still speak to me at
BarCamp ;-)

But, I'm trying to  repent and would like to find something similar in
capability- I've always found Frontpage pretty good and I like  WYSIWYG and
fairly simple designs (nothing flashy).  I tend to use frames but, given I
won't be mass producing websites, I can probably use the frame structure
from I already have.

Can anyone recommend a good Ubuntu/Linux WYSIWYG HTML Editor, please?

Brian

--
*Brian Reay*
www.g8osn.net