[Klug-general] linux-like geekiness on android tablet

james morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:08:51 UTC 2013

I've got a Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P3110) (a freebie) and am wondering what I
 can do to make it more like a Linux environment.

I've been on a bit of journey getting the device rooted but have got
there eventually.

I'd like to be able to play around shell scripting, C, perhaps build
some ncurses programs, not expecting GTK or QT stuff.

So far I've installed busybox via "busybox installer".

Just wanting any thoughts/experience on this really.

Cheers,
James