[Klug-general] Verifying DMI pool data

Adrian junglelee345 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 18:08:24 UTC 2013

So today, after about a week of being on constantly, and the odd reboot once or twice,

(the computer in question) stops booting and hangs on "Verifying DMI Pool Data..."

I've ran over to Google and tried to find solutions... but to no avail.
There's just a SATA HD, PCI Ethernet card and the front panel (usb/audio) added the motherboard.

I've pulled the little motherboard battery out, booted (same thing),

then plugged it back in with the sameresults and this;

Verifying DMI Pool Data . . .

K8 NPT Data Change...Update New Data to DMI!...............Update success