[Klug-general] fscked usb

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Mon May 27 17:21:19 UTC 2013

On Mon, 27 May 2013 17:59:17 +0100
Peter Childs <pchilds at bcs.org> wrote:

> Can you check it with a live cd? (Or another os)

i'll try with a live distro tomorrow, when I have more time available.

> Can you check the printer on another pc?

Sorry, only got this one computer ;(

> If you are using a hub. Try without. Is it powered or unpowered?

Its all part of the motherboard, so unable to try disconnecting them.

> Have you tried other usb ports?

I've tried /all/ of the points to get the printer working, all failed.

Thanks
Sharon.

--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/index.html
Debian 7.0, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.0.3.3,