[Klug-general] Next KLUG 30th November at Kent Library, Maidstone

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Sat Nov 23 17:26:41 UTC 2013

Cool!, Close to home :) I'll see you there
Looking forward to see the Arduino tank :)
Best regards you all
Antonio

El Sábado 23 de noviembre de 2013 9:37, Kevin Groves <kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk> escribió:

And I forgot too. If we are short then I can also show my home automation and/or cluster. But I would rather it not be all me. :-)

On 22/11/13 21:59, Peter Childs wrote:

I plan to be there, been a little busy recently.....
>Do we have any talks planned?
>Peter.
>On 21 Nov 2013 18:28, "Kevin Groves" <kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk> wrote:
>
>Hi all,
>>
>>Just as a reminder for the next meeting on Saturday 30th
            November at Kent History and Library centre, Maidstone. 9am
            to 1pm.

>>If anyone wants lifts in from Dover train station I can do
            that. I have room for four in the car. Let me know directly
            please. It will take at least an hour to get to Maidstone so
            I will want to leave Dover 8am latest (!!).

>>Topics. We've a few but let me turn this around and ask is
            there *anything* anyone wants to know? And don't ask about
            life, the universe and everything. There are already some
            good books on the subject. :-)