[Klug-general] Next KLUG 30th November at Kent Library, Maidstone

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sat Nov 30 20:00:00 UTC 2013

Thanks all who turned up, that was most enjoyable. Now I've seen the
location, especially the room we have which I understand was different
from last time, then I will be a little more prepared next time. Will
need to remember to bring a long a VGA cable (and if anyone else can too
that will cover the possibility of me forgetting).

Se the next one will be the last Saturday of February. In the mean time
I will have a look at what can be the topic, perhaps rekick the themed
ones in again. I will also look at getting Dover library too.

Take care all and see you again soon.

Kev