[Klug-general] Round and round, like a windmill in the sky!

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Fri Oct 18 08:42:22 UTC 2013

Oh this is so frustrating, I'm going round in circles and cant break
out!

I've installed mysql
I've installed php
I've installed apache2
I've installed phpmyadmin.

I get the default empty web page up from apache2
I get the php info page up from php
I get the login page up from phpmyadmin, and can log in to it but cant
create a new user. I did create a user for myself and deleted 3 out of
4 root accounts, but now can only log in as the remaining root user,
with my password but not as myself. How do I reset the defaults in
phpmyadmin please?

Does anyone know any good tutorial sites, with good clear instructions
please? The sites that I’ve found by googling don’t seem to be
particularly relevant to my situation.

Sharon.
my git repo = https://github.com/boudiccas/dots
Debian 7.2, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.0.4
Registered Linux user 561944