[Klug-general] Next KLUG 30th November at Kent Library, Maidstone

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 18:03:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just as a reminder about the date and location of the next meeting. I
will flick back through the previous postings to find the exact details
later.

So, the usual fun of arranging topics. Anyone have any pressing ideas?

I know in the past I've mentioned I could do a show and tell of my
Arduino tank robot, home automation and possibly my Rocks Cluster. If I
have advanced interest then I could do something on Bacula backup software.

Anyone else?

Thanks
Kev