[Klug-general] Next KLUG Meeting: 13th September, The Beaney Canterbury

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 19:23:19 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Hope the summer break (if you have one) is going well. In a few weeks we
have our next meeting:

Beaney House of Art and Knowledge
18 High Street
Canterbury
CT1 2RA

Tel: 01227 378100
Email: beaney at canterbury.gov.uk <mailto:beaney at canterbury.gov.uk>

We will be in the Community Room.

We will start to arrive between 9-10am and that is fine. We will make a
proper start around 10am and have the room as long as we want although I
said something like 2pm is normal for us to finish.

I suggest public transport although Canterbury does have a good Park and
Ride system from three locations on the edge of the city. I think the
price could be £3 though I may be wrong, as I tend to take the train
into Canterbury as its easier than fighting through the traffic.

Train of course has two stations so should cover access from a number of
directions. Bus service is also pretty good as I've used them a few
times too.

I will start to consider the topics and may go along the lines of two
structured topics interspersed with Q&A and general stuff. Any topics or
willing people to demo with ideas right now?

Kev