[Klug-general] Domain Name

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 16:42:11 UTC 2014

Though I would tend to say not renew unless there is good reason to
renew. We don't make use of the website really and efforts to encourage
that have not really gone well. The list pretty much covers all our
requirements at the moment so let it go.

As far as raising a collection then it will be cutting it fine but not
impossible to do so. I have yet to book the date of the next lug as I'm
trying to confirm the date to book and organise a huge conference in
Bristol but seeing that group is undecided and if the lug want to meet
before the end of Jan then I will have to book the room with the
certainty that I won't be there.

Kev