[Klug-general] Domain Name

Daniel Ellis mail at danellis.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 16:48:19 UTC 2014

We may have already discussed this last time, but what was the reason we
could not use kent.lug.org.uk?  This currently redirects to kentlug.org
anyway.

>From the about page on lug.org.uk it states:-

*"2. To provide resources to freely allow LUGMasters
<https://lug.org.uk/lugmaster> to setup their own local Linux User Group,
with our aid, using the lug.org.uk <http://lug.org.uk> domain name."*