[Klug-general] Domain Name

Daniel Ellis mail at danellis.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 17:04:06 UTC 2014

It looks like we could simply make use of the name, and still host the site
where it is.  Maybe this is a new option lug.org.uk is providing?

*"Part 2 (c): DNS record hostingUse this section if you have an existing
website and/or mailing list server, and would like your.lug.org.uk
<http://your.lug.org.uk> to resolve to a specific IP address for A and MX
lookups in the domain name system."*

I don't know where the site is hosted now, but I presume the price Mike
mentioned was purely for the domain name.