[Klug-general] JOB | Permanent Production Support (London, UK)

James Tobin james at camalyn.org
Wed Feb 19 10:51:21 UTC 2014

Hello, I am working with an employer that is looking to hire for their
production support team.  This is a permanent position where you would
be supporting server side java applications in a Linux/Unix
environment.   It is expected that you have scripting skills with Ruby
and/or Perl and are familiar with MySQL.  Consequently I had hoped
that some members of this mailing list may like to discuss with me
further - off list.  I can be reached using James (at) Camalyn (dot)
Org.  All the best, James

--
James Tobin
http://www.camalyn.org | +44 8444 820 691 x 86246