[Klug-general] Next Meeting - 1st March 2014

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 19:52:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

James has managed to secure us the big greeting area like we had last
time at Maidstone Library 9am to 1pm. We will also have access to the
projector which is great - although I will bring some cables just in
case, plus I have a new laptop with a bigger screen too. :-)

Thanks James!

Topics then.... We can revisit some of the items from last time if
interested (perhaps my home automation as it was a bit of a squeeze on
my old small laptop screen).

Any other stuff anyone feels they want to either know or talk about?

I've recently moved to a VPS and been playing with Fail2Ban which is
awesome and I now have an Asterisk PBX at home which is likewise great fun.

I think there could be interest in the TalkSpeak that Adrian admitted to
being an expert on... :-)

Anyone else?

Thanks

Kev