[Klug-general] [OFF TOPIC] Oscilloscopes for sale... bargain!! Not SPAM.

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 8 10:44:32 UTC 2014

Dear fellows Linux users.
Hope you are OK and everything is going fine.
As many of you are Electronics hobbyists/afficionates, I'd like to inform you that at work we are replacing the oscilloscopes and therefore selling the old ones.
They are old analog HAMEG (mainly 203 series) but still have plenty of life in them.
Price oscillating between £20 and £30. All of them are PAT tested for 1 year (by me) - certificate will be issued  :)

Only collection (we are placed in Canterbury) is available, sorry for that.
If you, or someone you may know, are interested please let me know and I'll forward you to the right person.
Kindest regards,
Antonio.