[Klug-general] [OFF TOPIC] Oscilloscopes for sale... bargain!! Not SPAM.

Chris Roberts chris at naxxfish.eu
Mon Jul 28 09:33:03 UTC 2014

Hi list,

I've ended up buying most of these, and will be selling them on
individually!

If you're at all interested in buying one I've got a few still in
Canterbury and will happily sell them for £45 (to cover my costs). If
you're at all interested let me know.

I can also ship them by courier, if needed.

If you're interested please contact me off list :-)