[Klug-general] Next Meeting: Saturday 7th June @ Canterbury LIbrary

Kevin Groves kgroves at cix.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 10:18:59 UTC 2014

Sounds good so far. I will be bringing along my buffalo ethernet
converter (4 port hub with wifi repeater) so we can setup a wifi relay
should there be a spot within reach other than the locked down library
one. Hopefully they wont lock updates down but you can't be sure.

See you all next Saturday.

Kev