[Klug-general] Barcamp Canterbury

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 09:46:19 UTC 2014

I'd also recommend barcamp - sometimes you learn about something new and
interesting but it's also worth it just for the entertainment value of
seeing someone so fired up about some bit of soon-to-be-reduntant tech :)

Sadly I can't make it as it clashes with South East Open Studios which
I'm doing with my pottery (shameless off topic plug to the list!)  I
think of it as open source crockery.  Do drop by if you are the
Tonbridge area:

   http://www.seos-art.org/artists/mikeevans

There are loads of artists in different media opening their studios over
this weekend all over the South East so maybe take one in on your way to
or from barcamp.

Meanwhile:  I couldn't see anything on the barcamp web page about start
and end times so maybe someone involved could post that to the list.
There are also a couple of stray </div> tags at the bottom of the ticket
page.   Testing and QA anyone?  Ahem.