[Klug-general] Portable Minecraft Live Distro

Kevin Groves kgroves at cix.co.uk
Sun Mar 9 18:34:44 UTC 2014

Youre welcome.

Yes I was running the hub at Simon Langtons School for Boys, we were
doing Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Python hacking. Was fun.

Now there is a little something I will be putting out here on the list
shortly (just been busy redecorating the house this week) that was
mentioned at the last LUG meeting.

TC
Kev