[Klug-general] Apache Directive Context

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 22:23:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I need to untangle some apache directive issues on one of my vps's and
was wondering if anyone has seen any tools that can, when given a url
will show what directives from the apache configs are being applied?

I've not been able to find anything and considering how complex apache
directives can be apart from getting apache and patching the code with
loads of printf's or some parser its looking to be a manual deconstruction.

Any pointers to useful tools would be good.

Thanks
Kev