[Klug-general] Apache Directive Context

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 20:49:04 UTC 2014

Fair points and ones I have tried, the issues I'm finding are the
directory and location directives making a hash of things sometimes.
After much searching it looks like I will need to start again and do it
properly step by step. Not a problem, just thought such a tool would be
really cool - albeit hard to achieve but you never know!

Thanks
Kev,