[Klug-general] How does Kent County Council select software?

Nathan Friend nathan.friend at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:32:04 UTC 2014

You could try a Freedom Of Information Request to KCC to find out about the
decision process.  I suspect it goes along the lines of perceived
accessibility, what do the public expect a computer to look like.

Last year I helped a local radio station switch it's whole infrastructure
to Linux, there was some resistance but with training and selecting a
distro that looks a bit like windows (Zorin), we made it work.

Nathan.