[Klug-general] Long time.....

Kevin Groves kgroves at cix.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 18:55:15 UTC 2014

Hi Jo! Glad to know you are both (and the little one) are fine. At the
last meet I did actually mention you guys. :-) You must have heard!

As far as kiddie friendly could be OK. Won't know unless we try I
suppose. Its generally held in the Community room at The Beany in
Canterbury so you could go check it out before we have another one.

Kev