[Klug-general] Next Meeting: Red Lion Pub Dover - 18th April

Kevin Groves kgroves at cix.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 11:29:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

54 Charlton Green Dover CT16 2PS

Its a bit of an odd one as its in a small dead end of the road at the
traffic lights which join from Firth Road and Bridge Street. If you pop
into Google Street View and turn inland towards the road junction you
should see it quite clearly next to a large white house that is
currently showing in the picture.

Kev