[Klug-general] Next KLUG Meeting

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 11:21:43 UTC 2015

On 27/03/15 20:48, Mark Terry wrote:
> Hi,
>   I had a chat with work about using their academy space for a KLUG
> meeting. They have Tuesday evening free, but weekends would need some
> further negotiations. I know the meetings so far have always been on a
> Saturday but other meetup groups seem to do quite well with weekday
> evening meetings, maybe give a week day meeting a go?
>
> Thoughts?

Its always possible and depends on the the start and end times of course
for people to get home from work etc. Did you have any thoughts on that?

At the moment most week day evenings I'm teaching now except some
Thursdays. If you say Tuesday is a the free time then a bit of forward
planning, though of course that does not exclude anyone else wanting to
run the meeting without me, I don't have to be there. I'm happy to give
it a go I know the facilities are good.

Thanks!

Kev