[Klug-general] Ansible

Kevin Groves kgroves at cix.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 19:35:51 UTC 2015

So seeing things like:

"10.0.100.37" from file "/root/.ssh/known_hosts

100.37 isn't listed in your ansible hosts file so is that the machine
you are running FROM?

Seems odd that known_hosts is a problem as that is for incoming
connections????

I just looked at some of mine but I tend towards using root ssh keys. I
suggest stripping it back to a really simple task with root keys for
example. I think there is a switch to actually prompt for passwords
instead of use keys so this could be worth a try to see what user(s) are
really being used. Even worth switching on sshd server debug too to see
what end is doing what.

Kev