[Klug-general] Finally M$ free (nothing to do with W10)

Glen Skiner junkfoodjunki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 15:46:20 UTC 2015

Congratulations on severing the tether.

If your up for it there is software to "jailbreak" your iPod.  If you
haven't heard of it, it's called RockBox.  I have used it to add features
to my Sansa Clip+.  Doing this makes syncing easier with iPod's.  Most
users of this prefer the doubletwist music player.  I don't believe it's
FOSS per se but it works wonders. Think it even works with stock iPod
firmware quite well.