[Klug-general] KLUG Meeting Place

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sun Feb 15 17:40:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks will take a look.

Anyone wanting to assist in arranging/scheduling/hosting locations
please speak up as I'm currently not able to get to everything. Would be
most appreciated especially if out of my immediate area.

Would be quite OK to discuss interest and arrange on this list so we all
know and cant get a feel for the interest.

Thanks
Kev