[Klug-general] TTL to RS-232 advice

jwmartnet . jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 23:29:51 UTC 2015

Thanks for your replies, but I'm clueless about electronics (and
evidence seems to be stacking up against me in related areas too).

The USB things look preferable, and avoid the need to get a serial
cable (and enable the serial port in pc bios) ... I just don't know
what the right thing to get would be. The product description in the
second of those ebay listing you gave, Brian, doesn't fill me with
confidence!

Thanks.